Senior Account Manager
Oxford/Remote (1 day in the office)
£30,000 – £40,000 + remote working + benefits
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Account Manager to join a growing division of a leading pharmaceutical communications brand.
In this role, the Senior Account Manager will work with global thought leaders, medical experts and pharmaceutical giants. You will be tasked with developing a deep understanding of their commercial goals and delivering medical affairs publications and education campaigns that positively impact the healthcare community.
To be considered for this role, you should thrive in target driven and commercial environments with a consultative and solutions-orientated approach.
The role of a Senior Account Manager:
- Own the client relationship, maintaining close contact through face to face meetings and effective and insightful communication.
- Have a first-hand interest in the healthcare and pharma market..
- Achieve sales plans and account growth, consistently hit targets and act as a a leading brand ambassador.
- Work to continually deliver outstanding work for clients
- Oversee the successful delivery of programmes and projects, collaborating with the wider team to ensure that the highest standard of work is delivered, maximising account retention.
To be considered for this position, you should;
- Have a scientific / medical academic background (open to PhD graduates).
- Be experienced in a client-facing role, ideally selling B2B solutions within research, data, digital communications, publishing or PR.
- Command a consultative sales approach and the ability to probe and identify and understand client to offer the best solution.
- Be someone who thrives under pressure and is motivated by hitting targets and achieving their OTE.
- The chance to develop your career with an international, multicultural team and work with global brands in a fast-paced, dynamic marketplace.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Travel schemes / Car allowance.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.