Senior Account Executive (Director Enterprise Solutions)
€80,000-€100,000 (€180,000 OTE) + benefits
We’re helping to bolster the teams at a global SaaS leader with formidable presence across the USA and North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Across their 18 international hubs, our client has partnered with over a 1000 of the world’s most recognisable brands, solving challenges through their unified SaaS platform encompassing web, programmatic, CRM and brand. Their partners include the likes of Sony, Coca-Cola, Audible, Ikea and Accenture.
Our client’s culture is centred around people, giving back and innovation. They recognise the need to give back to the communities where they live and work and do this through a combination of volunteering and donations – so far supporting more than 30 different charities worldwide.
Innovation is at the forefront of their business; they boast their own internal innovation lab that seeks to design experiences that challenge the possibilities across the digital landscape.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Executive (Director Enterprise Solutions) to develop a robust pipeline of new business opportunities, encompassing both the unified SaaS platform and wider marketing services.
What will the Senior Account Executive (Director Enterprise Solutions) do?
- Develop a pipeline of qualified opportunities (supported by an SDR), with sufficient cover to make targets.
- Convert global brand and large national & multinational prospects into commercially viable, profitable new business wins.
- Qualify prospects, identify needs, secure demonstrations, and establish productive dialogue with decision makers.
- Research prospects, their markets, and competitors. Establish and maintain a thorough understanding of the competition, ensuring our client remains ahead in terms of new products and services.
- Own new business proposals and RFP processes, overseeing buyable, innovative solutions in response.
- Collaborate with the wider organisation to showcase capabilities, drawing on global teams for support and expertise.
- Deliver against sales targets, effectively managing a pipeline, keeping key stakeholders informed on planned sales activity.
- Work with the VP Sales, Marketing and Client Services teams, creating a clear marketing strategy and leading on marketing initiatives.
- Transition new wins into account handing teams.
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of all sales activity on the CRM.
We would like you to have
- Experience in enterprise SaaS sales (ideally in the HR, Talent or Digital Marketing industries).
- A track record over-achieving quota – quarterly and annually – and a tenacious, resilient and creative approach to converting new business leads.
- Solid influencing, negotiating, stakeholder management, problem-solving and organisation skills.
- An entrepreneurial approach with an optimisation-focused mindset.
- Fluent French and English language skills.
How will success be measured?
- Generating sufficient pipeline cover against annual targets.
- Achieving quarterly and annual sales quotas.
- Meeting revenue goals aligned with the company strategy.
- Mutual health
- Restaurant ticket €10 per day
- 5 weeks of annual leave + 1 day per month (RTT)
- 50% Navigo card reimbursement
- Mac OR Windows Laptop
- Mobile phone
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.