Release Manager (Digital)
Global Customer Experience Programme
Central London, London
£78,000 – £83,000 + benefits + flexible working
Are you a Release Manager with experience delivering releases on a customer-facing platform (web, mobile, tablet)?
We are currently hiring for a Release Manager to manage releases in a B2C environment, working on a ground-breaking customer experience platform that impacts millions of users around the world.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Release Manager on front-end / user focused releases, with knowledge of CMS’.
As Release Manager, you will:
- Oversee the best practice and standards to optimise releases on this customer experience platform.
- Be responsible for testing processes, ensuring quality standards are maintained.
- Gain a strong understanding of the platform through close collaboration with business and technical stakeholders and teams.
- Plan and oversee release management that aligns with the platform timelines.
- Work with both internal teams and 3rd parties.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- A strong background as a Release Manager.
- That you have managed releases in an international or global, multi-market environment.
- Experience working in a B2C, digital and customer-centric role.
- Knowledge and understanding of various CMS’ such as Adobe Experience Manager, Sitecore, Episerver, IBM Websphere.
- Knowledge of testing environments and test automation tools.
- Agile / SCRUM experience (and ideally Kanban).
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and communication skills.
Apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.