Medical Education Agency
£40,000 – £50,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
We’re helping a medical education and communications agency scale their business.
They’re a close-knit team, working with several big-name pharma brands including Bayer, Novartis, Akcea and Grünenthal. Their work spans content generation, digital, hybrid and live events.
They are committed to promoting best-practice in healthcare through education, training and service development.
The Project Manager will work with a few top pharma brands, managing digital & live events and content programmes, collaborating with brand or medical teams within big pharma companies.
Some of the things you’ll be involved with
- Delivering medical education and communications projects including live webinars, videos, infographics.
- Working with internal teams and clients to build strategies that align with the project objectives (what comms resources to use, content and messaging, therapy areas, target reach and level of speakers / KOLs).
- Collaborating with the scientific team to conduct speaker briefings and slide deck submission all the way through to approval.
- Working closely with clients to ensure HCP targets are reached.
- Managing external agencies and consultants to create marketing materials.
- Overseeing the approval of marketing materials through approval systems.
- Managing speakers / KOLs across a variety of scientific areas.
- Leading teams to create post-event assets including video, write-ups, CPD learning modules.
A Project Manager should have
- Experience working in a med comms agency or pharma brand.
- Project Management, Account Management or Marketing experience.
- Experience working with agencies and suppliers to delivery marketing communications projects such as webinars, talking head videos, email campaigns and websites.
- A solid understanding of pharma compliance, the ABPI code of conduct, pharma product direction and HCP learning needs.
- Knowledge of Veeva Promo Mats or other pharma approval systems.
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Time off over Christmas.
- Flexible working.
- Company pension plan.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.