Pharma (Digital & Live Events)
£38,000 – £42,000 + remote working
Following a recent period of growth, we’re hiring for a Project Manager to join a Medical Education and Communications agency.
The new Project Manager will work with a number of top pharma brands, managing digital (webinars, online conferences) and live events alongside other content initiatives such as marketing collateral and eLearning modules associated with an event.
To apply for this role, you must have pharma experience and a good understanding of pharma content, compliance and regulation. Events (live or digital events) experience is a nice to have, but not essential.
What will the new Project Manager do?
- Oversee end-to-end digital and live events for a number of top pharma brands, from conception through to delivery.
- Collaborate with external agencies and consultants to create marketing materials associated with an event.
- Work closely with clients to ensure that the relevant targets are achieved for their programmes.
- Be responsible for marketing and event material approvals through Veeva.
- Enlist an external partner to craft a digital or AV solution for digital and live events.
- Manage opinion leaders across a range of scientific areas and work closely with the brand’s scientific team to conduct speaker briefings and slide deck submissions.
- Collaborate with the internal team on marketing and event registrations.
- Draw expertise from external agencies to create post-event assets such as on-demand video, write-ups and learning modules.
What experience do I need to apply?
- Pharma / healthcare / medical experience is a must, alongside a good understanding of pharma content, compliance and regulation.
- Experience working as a Project Manager, Event Manager or Marketing Manager.
- Some experience with a pharma approval system (such as Veeva or Zinc).
- Broad experience of marketing and digital.
- Some experience and understanding of GDPR.
- An ambitious and growing company in the Medical Education and Communications field.
- The chance to manage end-to-end events and work directly with pharma brands.
- Flexible and remote working.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Extra days off over the Christmas period.
- Company pension.
Apply now to find out more about this role!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.