Medical Education Agency
£35,000 – £40,000 + benefits
We’re helping a medical education and communications agency scale their Project Management teams. Our client is a startup with 5 years of year-on-year growth to date.
They’re a close-knit team, working with a number of big-name pharma brands including Bayer, Novartis, Akcea and Grünenthal. Specialising in end-to-end digital events, they oversee everything from the event concept to the content and marketing of the event.
They are committed to promoting best-practice in healthcare through education, training and service development. With a female leadership team, they are proud to be championing women in the workplace across all levels.
The new Project Manager will work with a number of top pharma brands, managing digital (webinars, online conferences) and live events alongside other content initiatives such as marketing collateral and eLearning modules associated with an event.
Some of the things you’ll be involved with
- Delivering medical education and communications projects included live webinars, videos, infographics.
- Working with internal teams and clients to build strategies that align with the project objectives (what comms resources to use, content and messaging, therapy areas, target reach and level of speakers / KOLs).
- Collaborating with the scientific team to conduct speaker briefings and slide deck submission all the way through to approval.
- Working closely with clients to ensure HCP targets are reached.
- Managing external agencies and consultants to create marketing materials.
- Overseeing the approval of marketing materials through approval systems.
- Managing speakers / KOLs across a variety of scientific areas.
- Leading teams to create post-event assets including video, write-ups, CPD learning modules.
A Project Manager should have
- Experience working in a med comms agency or pharma brand.
- Project Management, Account Management or Marketing experience.
- Experience working with agencies and suppliers to delivery marketing communications projects such as webinars, talking head videos, email campaigns and websites.
- A solid understanding of pharma compliance, the ABPI code of conduct, pharma product direction and HCP learning needs.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Time off over Christmas.
- Flexible working.
- Company pension plan.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.