Pharma (Digital & Live Events)
£18,000- £21,000 + remote working
We’ve got a new role for a Project Executive to join a growing Medical Education and Communications agency.
The Project Executive will support the Project Management team in their work with top pharma brands – managing digital (webinars, online conferences) and live events alongside other content initiatives such as marketing collateral and eLearning modules associated with an event.
What will the new Project Executive do?
- Support the Project Management team in the running of digital and live events for a number of top pharma brands.
- Attend client and external agency calls to maintain a close understanding of projects and their progress.
- Create event resource including marketing materials consisting of HTML emails, print and retention campaigns.
- Update websites and digital platforms where required.
- Oversee the event registration process and create delegate lists for reporting purposes.
- Input event results into relevant spreadsheets and create a post-event Evalatiuon Report for clients.
- Support the Project Managers with speaker management including agreements, communications, accommodation and travel booking where required.
What do I need to apply?
- Experience working in a support role, ideally as a Project Executive, Project Assistant, Events Assistant or Events Coordinator.
- Knowledge and experience of the pharma industry and compliance is ideal (but not essential).
- A broad understanding of digital (websites and platforms) and marketing (email, print).
- IT literacy (experience using Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- An ambitious and growing company in the Medical Education and Communications field.
- The chance to manage end-to-end events and work directly with pharma brands.
- Flexible and remote working.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Extra days off over the Christmas period.
- Company pension.
Apply now to find out more about this role!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.