Programme Manager, Digital
Central London, London
£75,000 – £80,000 + benefits + flexible working
We’re hiring for a Programme Manager with global digital delivery experience to oversee a large portfolio of work on a customer experience / digital transformation programme.
In a brand seeking to deliver best-in-class customer experiences whether that be across web, mobile, VR/AR, tablet and retail, you’ll collaborate with an array of global teams to ensure that barriers between regional markets are broken down.
To apply for this role, you should have Agile / SCRUM Programme Management experience overseeing large-scale and B2C digital programmes.
As a Digital Programme Manager, you will:
- Manage a number of workstreams and teams to ensure the timely delivery on a global customer experience platform.
- Collaborate with teams, including Product, Customer Experience, Development, Experience design, developing and delivering new user and customer experiences across the platform.
- Be ultimately responsible for the budgets, briefs and schedules within your portfolio of work, supported by a PMO team.
- Ensure stakeholders and leadership teams are aware of any issues or risks to the platform.
- Act as the regional point of contact and leader on the programme of work.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- That you have experience working as a Digital Programme Manager on a B2C platform.
- Experience across web, mobile, tablet and ideally AR/VR & retail.
- Strong communication, leadership and influencing skills as well as a collaborative approach.
- Agile / SCRUM experience alongside knowledge of JIRA.
- That you have worked with senior stakeholder and C-Suite members in the past.
- Knowledge of web apps, information systems, digital marketing solutions and social media platforms.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.