Programme Lead, Digital
Central London, London
£90,000 – £110,000 + 15% bonus + benefits + flexible working
We’re hiring for a Digital Programme Lead to oversee a large portfolio of work on a digital transformation programme.
With work across web, mobile, AR / VR, retail and voice, you’ll report into the Global Digital Director, leading cross-functional teams of Programme Managers, Product, Engineering, Product Design and Data.
To apply for this role, you should have managed a global, multi-million pound digital transformation programme at Lead / Director level.
As a Programme Lead, Digital, you will:
- Manage a number of workstreams and global teams, ensure the timely delivery on a global digital transformation programme.
- Line manage a team of Programme Managers (circa 6-8).
- Collaborate with and manage global teams, including Programme, Product, Engineering and Product Design.
- Be ultimately responsible for the budgets, briefs and schedules within your portfolio of work, supported by a PMO team.
- Work very closely with senior leadership (Global Digital Director, CDO, CMO, CTO), business and commercial teams, to ensure that the digital change programme aligns with the wider business goals.
- Serve as the Global Product Champion for the digital transformation programme.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- That you have led a team of Programme Managers on a £mm digital transformation programme.
- A strong B2C and digital background at a senior level.
- Knowledge across web, mobile, AR /VR, retail and voice platforms.
- Managed a departmental P&L in the past.
- That you have worked with and influenced senior stakeholder and C-Suite members.
- Knowledge of web apps, information systems, digital marketing solutions and social media platforms.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.