Product Support Specialist
Central London, London
£25,000 – £30,000 + benefits
A growing global software as a service (SaaS) company is hiring for a Product Support Specialist to serve as the initial point of contact for troubleshooting on custom software solutions with clients.
Working with experienced product, project and development teams, you will collaborate with both clients and internal teams to offer both functional and technical support for online products
This role would suit someone with experience working in technical support, with QA / UAT experience and an understanding of front & back-end technologies and data feeds.
On offer is a good starting salary, fantastic work-life balance and the opportunity to advance your career within a global leader in their field.
As a Product Support Specialist, you will:
- Collaborate with internal teams as well as clients to provide technical and functional support, identifying and resolving technical issues relating to online products.
- Train clients on online products.
- Assist with QA and help with system enhancements.
- Be technical enough to fix issues or understand who to pass these on to
You will ideally be able to demonstrate:
- Some technical support experience including QA / UAT testing.
- An understanding of development technologies (front and back end) and data feed technologies.
- Some experience with ticketing software, ideally JIRA.
- Strong communication skills.
- Client-facing experience.
Apply now for more info about this role!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.