£75,000 – £85,000 + benefits
Over the past few years, we’ve scaled the global Customer Experience Team (a hybrid startup-consultancy) in one of the world’s most powerful brands. The team encompasses Product, Strategy, Design, Analytics and Implementation. They design and deliver experiences for customers – connecting the customer’s devices with the brand and world around them.
The Product Team owns and develops the product vision and strategic intent, creating and owning the product roadmap on a global level.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
The digital experience is at the heart of the relationship between the brands and their customers. Our client aims to offer customers with best-in-class experiences through market leading tech for both online and offline interactions – whether that be across mobile phones, tablets, computers, or a personal experience with a brand representative.
Product Owners are key team members owning and developing the product vision and strategic intent, defining and validating business cases, determining KPIs, gathering and developing requirements, optimising the product portfolio and creating and owning the product roadmap and backlog. Product Owners champion product capabilities, working with both global and regional teams to develop the product landscape.
What will this involve?
- Function as the Product Owner for 1-2 product domains across customer experience journey teams to deliver digital customer experiences.
- Collaborate with regional and global stakeholders to understand business needs and strategic direction, building relevant solution mappings and concepts.
- Coordinate with business, experience, analytics and technical teams to define and deliver the product vision, business case and product roadmap for your assigned areas.
- Work closely with business and product development teams, ensuring epics and stories are correctly understood, prioritised and delivered with a release plan that encompasses multiple market customer usage.
- Create and maintain materials that clearly communicate product capabilities and delivery roadmaps.
- Validate solution value post-release through analytics review and market coordination events.
We would like you to have
- Worked as a Product Owner in large company on customer experience or digital products.
- Knowledge of complex CMS platforms.
- An understanding of the concepts of digital customer experience journey mapping and development
- Experience delivering customer journeys that are focused on conversion.
- Knowledge of Product Management tools such as Jira, Confludence and Aha.
- Design Thinking methodology experience.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.