Fashion / Retail
Central London, London
£60,000 – £70,000 + 20% bonus + benefits
We have a new role for a Product Owner to join a well-known retail brand and help deliver their eCommerce transformation programme.
To apply, you should be an experienced Product Owner with a background in retail and eCommerce.
The role of a Product Owner
- Own multiple workstreams with a focus on the top of the funnel (search).
- Work with global stakeholders, translating business needs and strategies into goals.
- Collaborate with the wider Product team, ensuring alignment across the eCommerce journey.
- Own the product vision and roadmap across your workstreams.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to ensure stories are delivered within sprints.
- Function as the Scrum Product Owner, managing sprints, retrospectives and backlogs.
- Champion the eCommerce Product throughout the company.
To be considered for this position, you should have
- Proven experience working as a Product Owner for a well-known consumer brand.
- eCommerce and retail transformation experience.
- Good knowledge of enterprise level CMS’, for instance Sitecore, AEM, Kentico.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Design best practices as well as development technologies.
- An awesome piece of work, cross-cultural team and flexible (inc. home) working.
- Unlimited holidays and a competitive pension.
- Private healthcare and travel insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Free breakfast, season ticket loan, cycle to work schemes and various partner discounts.
- A competitive staff discount scheme.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.