Retail / eCommerce
Central London, London
£70,000 – £80,000 + benefits
A retail brand known for delivering pioneering CX is hiring for a Product Owner to own a key part of the product vision and strategy.
Reporting into the Global Head of Product, you‘ll collaborate with cross-functional teams and senior stakeholders around the world to understand and translate business cases into functional requirements.
You will join an experienced and growing digital team with progression opportunities on offer. To apply for this role, you should have experience working in a Product Owner role in a global environment.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Own multiple workstreams on a global customer experience platform.
- Align business needs and strategies with the platform deliverables, working with stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- Work with BA and Design teams to translate business needs into user stories, communicating these out to Development teams.
- Ensure an Agile / Scrum framework is maintained across your teams.
- Champion digital Customer Experience throughout the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Worked as a Product Owner in a global company, interacting with stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- Experience with large-scale eCommerce platforms in the retail sector.
- Knowledge of Agile / Scrum, having worked in Scrum teams / squads / tribes in the past.
- Awareness of multiple CMS’ (ideally Sitecore), programming languages and design concepts.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.