Central London, London
£60,000– £70,000 + benefits + flexible working
12-month fixed-term contract
Are you a Product Owner interested in crafting exciting digital experiences on a global scale?
This is a chance to work on a massive customer experience programme encompassing web, mobile, wearables, tablet, AR / VR and in-store.
The Product Owner will focus on optimisation of the web platform, which sits on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM). The ultimate goal is to improve customer journeys across a number of markets around the world, championing digital and web CX throughout the business.
You’ll get to learn and collaborate with very experienced Product, Engineering and Design leaders in a culturally diverse and fast-paced environment, having real impact upon the end customers using the platform.
We’re looking for someone that has worked as either a Product Owner or Product Manager on a large scale B2C platform build.
The Product Owner will:
- Take ownership for a number of workstreams that focus on crafting best-in-class customer experience, owning the product vision and strategy.
- Collaborate with global Product, Engineering and Design teams as well as business stakeholders, aligning the business needs and strategies with platform requirements.
- Translate business needs into user stories, communicating these to Engineering teams.
- Manage the Agile / Scrum framework, supporting the Engineering and Release Management team to deliver stories within the sprints.
- Oversee the product roadmap and backlog, championing digital customer experience throughout the business.
To apply, you’ll need to have:
- Product experience, either as a Product Owner or Product Manager, working on a large-scale consumer-facing web platform.
- Good working knowledge of CMS’, for example Adobe Experience Manager, IBM WebSphere or Sitecore.
- A real interest in delivering best-in-class customer experience.
- Strong Agile / Scrum knowledge with the ability to function as a Scrum Product Owner.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: