Central London, London
£70,000 – £80,000 + 20% bonus + benefits
After considerable growth in 2020, we’re continuing to scale the Product team at a well-known ecommerce marketplace.
With over 20,000 employees in 41 locations around the world, our client traverses a number of consumer industries. They are passionate about transforming the ecommerce sector by investing in and deploying next-generation technology and automation.
Sustainability is at the core of their business; they aim to leave a positive impact on all stakeholders including employees, customers and partners, helping to build sustainable local communities on a global scale.
Product Owners play a crucial role as part of the Global Customer Experience team. Working in a cross-functional business unit, POs collaborate with Tech, Design and Customer Experience teams as well as business stakeholders in local markets to oversee new product features and optimisation existing features.
Some of the tasks of a Product Owner
- Own multiple workstreams with a focus on the top of the funnel (search).
- Work with global stakeholders, translating business needs and strategies into goals.
- Collaborate with the wider Product team, ensuring alignment across the eCommerce journey.
- Own the product vision and roadmap across your workstreams.
- Work closely with Engineering teams to ensure stories are delivered within sprints.
- Function as the Scrum Product Owner, managing sprints, retrospectives and backlogs.
- Champion the eCommerce Product throughout the company.
What we are looking for
- Proven experience working as a Product Owner or similar.
- Global experience, having deployed and optimised products in a multi-region environment.
- eCommerce experience, ideally in a marketplace startup.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Design best practices as well as development technologies.
- An awesome piece of work, cross-cultural team and flexible (inc. home) working.
- Unlimited holidays and a competitive pension.
- Private healthcare and travel insurance for you and your immediate family.
- Free breakfast, season ticket loan, cycle to work schemes and various partner discounts.
- A competitive staff discount scheme.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.