Central London, London
eCommerce / Retail
£65,000– £75,000 + 15% bonus + benefits + flexible working
This an opportunity for a Product Owner to develop and deliver best-in-class customer experiences on a global scale.
The Product Owner to join a well-known, global brand seeking to improve their customer experience through better use of platform technology, whether that be across web, mobile / tablet, wearables and AR / VR.
You’ll get the chance to own and develop the product vision and strategy, collaborating and learning with business, customer experience (including UX / UI), delivery and tech teams.
It is important that the Product Owner “champions” the platform / product throughout the organisation – so you should have a real passion for platform technology and strong stakeholder management skills at a global level.
As a Product Owner, you will:
- Work as a Product Owner across a number of products that seek to deliver best-in-class customer experiences.
- Be responsible for a number of workstreams on this global customer experience platform build, owning the product vision and strategy along the way.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders and teams to understand business needs and strategies, understanding requirements and managing the product backlog.
- Translate business needs in user stories / acceptance criteria / mock-ups, communicating these to development teams.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure stories are delivered within sprints alongside the release plan, acting as a Scrum Product Owner.
- Oversee the product roadmap, managing development vendors as well as in-house technical teams.
- Work in Agile – involving sprint planning, retrospectives, reviews etc.
- Act as a “product champion” throughout the company.
To apply, you’ll ideally have:
- A solid understanding of customer experience, product development and conversions.
- Experience working in a product function – either as a Product Owner or Product Manager – on a large-scale platform build.
- Working knowledge of web platforms, applications, information systems and digital marketing solutions as well as development languages and infrastructure.
- Experience on an enterprise-level CMS is preferred.
- Used Jira in the past.
- Agile / Scrum experience, overseeing sprints and retrospectives.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, written and communication skills.
- A passion for how platform technology can improve customer experiences as well as product development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: