Central London, London
£50,000 – £60,000 + bonus + benefits
We’re hiring for a Product Manager to join a global brand with an appetite for innovation and product development.
You’ll assess user needs and collaborate with cross-functional business, UX / UI and development teams to devise and implement consumer-facing products across both web and mobile.
As a Product Manager, you will have the chance to develop your Agile product management skills alongside Senior Product Managers. You’ll further your tech and design knowledge with in-house UX / UI Designers and Developers.
To apply for this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate experience managing web or mobile products as a Product Manager or Owner for a well-known brand.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Work closely with UX, Product and Analytics teams to assess user needs across web & mobile products.
- Help with user research and testing.
- Define product strategies that align with both business and customer needs, analysing competitor products along the way.
- Work with UX teams to produce wireframes & write user stories.
- Manage sprints, standups, ceremonies and releases in an Agile framework.
- Help shape and drive the product roadmap.
To apply, you’ll ideally have:
- A Product background, either as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Managed consumer-facing web or mobile products in the past.
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile applications, information architecture, user experience best practice and web technologies.
- Knowledge of various tools & systems including Jira, Confluence, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics & Tag Manager.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.