Product Manager (Mandarin Speaking)
Central London, London
We have a unique role for a Mandarin speaking Product Manager to join a global retail tech company.
You will work across the product strategy and development of Chinese digital channels. As Product Manager, you’ll collaborate with business and user experience teams to understand needs and translate these into business and product requirements.
You will have experience and knowledge of the Chinese digital media ecosystem, capable of recommending digital and marketing products to support business and customer needs / goals.
To apply for this role, you will be fluent in both Mandarin & English with deep knowledge of Chinese media platforms, ideally coming from a Product background.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Make recommendations through the analysis of Chinese digital channels across web, social and mobile.
- Create and manage product roadmaps in conjunction with product leaders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate digital strategies into product deliverables.
- Own the performance of Chinese media channels.
- Report and optimise performance and engagement of digital channels, working with cross-functional teams of developers, design, analytics etc. to implement changes.
Ideally, you will have:
- A Product background, either as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Working knowledge of the Chinese digital media ecosystem including digital and social media, search and analytics tools.
- A data-driven approach to product development.
- Knowledge of web and mobile applications, information architecture, user experience best practice and web technologies.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.