Central London, London
£35,000 – £40,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
Are you a Product Manager interested in solving real-world product problems in the travel industry?
Joining a global brand with an appetite for innovation and product development, you’ll assess user needs and collaborate with cross-functional business, UX / UI and development teams to devise and implement consumer-facing products across both web and native mobile.
The Product Manager will develop Agile product management skills whilst furthering tech and design knowledge in collaboration with in-house Design and Engineering teams.
To apply for this role, you’ll be able to demonstrate experience managing web or mobile products as a Product Manager or Owner for a well-known brand.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Work closely with UX, Product and Analytics teams to assess user needs across web & mobile products.
- Help with user research and testing.
- Define product strategies that align with both business and customer needs, analysing competitor products along the way.
- Work with UX teams to produce wireframes & write user stories.
- Manage sprints, standups, ceremonies and releases in an Agile framework.
- Help shape and drive the product roadmap.
To apply, you’ll ideally have:
- A Product background, either as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Managed consumer-facing web or mobile products in the past.
- Strong knowledge of web and mobile applications, information architecture, user experience best practice and web technologies.
- Knowledge of various tools & systems including Jira, Confluence, Content Management Systems, Google Analytics & Tag Manager.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.