eCommerce / Fashion
Central London, London
£50,000 – £60,000 per annum + benefits + flexible working
This is a great opportunity for a Product Manager with eCommerce experience to join a well-known, British, eCommerce fashion brand.
The Product Manager will work closely with Developers and Designers to solve product-problems related to searching, finding and purchasing products (top-of-funnel).
Reporting into the Head of Product in a 12-strong Product Management team, you will have the chance to lead on the definition and delivery of your Products, working in squads.
To apply for this role, you should have Product experience, knowledge of Scrum, and experience shipping B2C eCommerce products.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Be very user-centric in your approach to Product Management and Product Design, working with User Research and Design teams to align user needs with business goals.
- Define and deliver a number of consumer eCommerce products that allow users to Search, Find and Purchase products on the platform.
- Be a collaborator within your squad and the wider business, working closely with teams of Developers and Designers.
- Contribute to the overall Product Roadmap, supporting the Head of Product on your workstreams.
- Work with Agile / Scrum development frameworks, using Jira to manage tickets.
The ideal Product Manager has:
- eCommerce Product Management experience.
- Experience listening to B2C users and building products that delight.
- Knowledge of user experience, user interface and development languages.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum.
- Used Google Analytics in the past.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.