Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000 + bonus + benefits
Are you looking to further your career solving problems in a startup environment?
We’re hiring for a Product Manager to join an InsureTech startup who have recently raised funding from some of the best-known private investors in the insurance industry.
This role will see you building out and shaping digital products for a new B2C offering, as well as developing existing B2B and SaaS products in the fast-evolving insurance industry.
To apply, you should have experience working as a Product Manager or Product Owner on digital / web products.
The Product Manager will:
- Shape and drive the product roadmap and strategy across B2C, B2B and SaaS products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure a joined-up product and company vision is achieved.
- Be user-centric in your approach to research and product development, responding to rapidly evolving user needs across web, mobile and tablet.
- Manage agency partners and internal teams to produce wireframes & write user stories.
- Be ultimately responsible for new product development, working closely with internal and external development and design / UX teams.
- Work in an Agile / SCRUM framework, managing sprints, standups, ceremonies and releases.
To apply for this role, you’ll ideally have:
- Strong Product Management experience, either as a Product Manager or Product Owner.
- Managed products across web, mobile and tablet.
- Good Knowledge of web and mobile apps, IA, UX best practice and web technologies.
- Agile / SCRUM experience.
- Knowledge of various tools & systems including CMS’, Jira / Confluence, Google Analytics & Tag Manager.
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.