Travel Startup (Series C)
Up to €150,000 per annum / €12,500 per month (+ benefits + relocation)
We’re hiring for a Product Director with an interest in solving real world product problems in the travel industry.
Leading a team of Senior and Midweight Product Managers, you will be responsible for overseeing all consumer-facing products, including across search, ranking, UX and CRO – across both web and mobile.
This Product Director will report into the VP Product, overseeing three squads comprised of Product Managers, Engineers and Designers.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Product Director or similar, leading a team of Product Managers to build consumer-facing products.
As a Product Director, you will:
- Develop the vision, strategy and roadmap for your squads, collaborating with cross-functional teams including Leadership, Engineers, Design and BI.
- Lead, inspire and mentor Product Managers, ensuring that they are challenged in a way that increases both personal and company growth.
- Partner with the Product Design team, analysts and engineers, bringing products to life across web and native mobile.
- Work closely with business stakeholders, translating business goals into products and features.
- Drive cross-functional initiatives through close collaboration with Product Leaders.
Ideally, you will have:
- Led a team of Product Managers, launching high-impact consumer-facing products as a Product Director, Head of Product, Group Product Manager or similar.
- A depth of work across search, booking, discovery, marketing, messaging, retention.
- Product Managed customer experiences across both web and mobile products in the past.
- Agile experience, having worked in squads or tribes in the past.
- An eCommerce, marketplace or data-driven background.
- A collaborative approach to product management, having worked with business, engineering and product teams.
- Experience with Google Analytics and A/B testing.
- On offer is the chance to develop your career in a fast-growing startup, taking advantage of travel perks, wonderful offices in a beautiful city alongside a culturally diverse team.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.