Central London, London
£50,000 – £60,000 + benefits + flexible working
We’re hiring for a Product Designer to join an eCommerce company with a truly innovative, collaborative culture and strong appetite for product design & development.
You’ll work closely with design teams and leaders to craft experience-rich products. Ideally, you will have end-to-end Product Design experience; broad skills across UX and UI Design.
As a Product Designer, you will oversee the entire Product Design journey from research through to hand-off with engineering, collaborating with User Research, Product and Engineering teams.
To apply for this role, you should be able to demonstrate a strong Product Design portfolio that showcases your experience working on end-to-end web and mobile products, whether B2C or B2B.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Understand the long-term vision and business goals, collaborating with cross-functional teams of product, development and design to produce market-ready products.
- Have both UX and UI deliverables including information architecture, wireframes, prototypes, style guides, micro interaction specifications, and pattern libraries.
- Work with design leaders to develop the brands within the portfolio.
- Craft quality visual and interaction design solutions across multiple workstreams.
- Produce wireframes, storyboards, prototypes to exceptional standards.
- Map user flows and prototype interactions.
- Make informed decisions, working with analytics teams to analyse both qualitative and quantitative customer insights.
- Contribute to creative brainstorms and conceptual meetings.
You’ll be able to show:
- A polished portfolio demonstrating Product Design across both web and native mobile products, either B2C or B2B.
- That you’ve worked in a design function as either a Product Designer, Experience Designer, UI or UX Designer.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud as well as wireframing & design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Visio, Omnigraffle, InVision etc.
- Know how to balance the user experience with technical and business requirements
- A strong understanding of UI patterns and processes.
- An understanding of front end technologies including HTML and CSS.
- Presentation and creative thinking skills, analytical and problem-solving capabilities, and the ability to work as part of a collaborative cross-functional team.
- An understanding of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
We’d love to tell you more about this role. Apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.