Retail Marketing Agency
£35,000 – £40,000
Have you ever wanted to work for a business who achieve year on year growth with market leading clients? Working with a team culture where you are given responsibility and are truly valued for your contribution?
As the PPC Manager you will have ownership of paid search channels.
Based in the heart of London, you will work in fantastic offices with excellent commutable links, flexible working and a collaborative team to help you deliver on projects.
You will work alongside an experienced team of paid search, social and organic media specialists to devise and implement PPC strategies, ensuring maximum ROI for clients.
Sounds good! What will it look like day to day?
- Your experience of paid search and retargeting will enable you to work with clients to run successful campaigns, managing bids and budgets.
- Your ability to be data-driven with exceptional attention to detail will mean you will thrive in conducting extensive keyword research, analysis and testing of keyword performance across multiple channels.
- Due to your passion for PPC and Paid media trends, you will be invested in knowledge sharing and innovative ways to improve your skill-set.
- Working in a collaborative team, you will be seen as a key contributor regarding all things digital performance.
I am sold! What do I need to apply?
- Your extensive experience in running and managing paid search campaigns will make you an exceptional candidate for this role.
- An ability to work with different client / different objectives will help you to thrive in this fast paced and dynamic team.
- Knowledge of PPC, Bid Management platforms and online analytics (Google Analytics/ Adobe Analytics) will be pivotal in your ability to do this role day-to-day.
- An interest in retail and consumer marketing will mean you will see the value of working with global brands.
So…What do I get if I join?
- Great office culture with social events, work perks and amazing clients.
- Long-term progression and opportunity to work with different teams.
- A collaborative and inclusive culture.
- Being part of an ambitious business who have achieved YOY growth and invest in continual development.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading brand that will help you propel your career. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take, APPLY NOW!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.