Senior Analyst, Personalisation
£60,000 – £70,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
We’re helping to grow a diverse cross-functional Digital Experience team within one of the world’s largest retailers. This is a new business unit comprised of Data Science & Analytics, Product, Engineering, Design, Operations, & Strategy teams.
This Digital Experience team functions like a startup within the business, advising executive teams on all things related to their consumer’s digital experience, taking ownership for the end-to-end digital customer journeys.
With over 100,000 employees across circa 5,000 stores, this team will be supporting one of the worlds largest retail organisations with customer experience transformation.
Our client values the role it plays in giving back to the communities within which it operates, supporting local producers, causes, communities, and with job creation. They have a huge focus on sustainability with a dedicated team that seek to reduce their environment impact through operational and supply chain efficiencies.
The Senior Analyst, Personalisation will support the definition of the personalisation strategy with the goal of offering customers a highly personalised customer experience through interactions in-store and online.
What will this involve?
- Advise teams on personalisation and recommendation models that lead to an improvement in digital customer experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams to drive the optimisation of performance analyses, landing page testing and funnel optimisation.
- Advise and educate global markets on experimentation and personalisation best practices.
- Design experiments to quantify performance of models and product.
- Work with big data, using data science techniques and alongside engineers to define data pipeline needs.
We would like you to have
- Experience with Personalisation and Experimentation solutions is essential, preferably in a retail, ecommerce or multi-channel environment.
- The ability to understand stakeholder requirements, desired outcomes and setting performance KPIs that develop a robust plan for customer personalisation and recommendations.
- Understanding of Next Best Action models and solutions, and a broad understanding of how Data Science integrates into the wider tech stack.
- Experience in digital customer experience or digital marketing.
- Knowledge of A/B testing best practices, including processes, capabilities and tools.
- An innovative, problem-solving and solutions-oriented mindset.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 28 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Company laptop and mobile phone, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
- Perks at Work.
- Employee wellbeing and mental health first aiders on-site.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.