Performance Media Director
£75,000 – £90,000 + benefits
We’re helping to bolster the digital teams at a global SaaS leader with formidable presence across the USA and North America, EMEA, and APAC regions.
Across their 18 international hubs, our client has partnered with over a 1000 of the world’s most recognisable brands, solving challenges across web, programmatic, CRM and brand. Their partners include the likes of Sony, Coca-Cola, Audible, Ikea and John Lewis.
Our client’s culture is centred around people, giving back and innovation. They recognise the need to give back to the communities where they live and work and do this through a combination of volunteering and donations – so far supporting more than 30 different charities worldwide.
Innovation is at the forefront of their business; they boast their own internal innovation lab that seeks to design experiences that challenge the possibilities across the digital landscape.
We’re looking for a Performance Media Director to lead the Performance Media team, overseeing campaign performance, planning and optimisation across all clients.
What will this role involve?
- Lead and mentor an 11=strong team of Paid Media specialists across Europe (UK, Germany, France).
- Direct complex performance media campaigns and ensure all campaigns have consistent setup, following industry guidelines and best practice.
- Oversee thorough reporting to clients and internal teams, demonstrating campaign performance and achievement.
- At a strategic level, media planning and proposal creation.
- Work with Operations teams to ensure that Paid Media specialists are working on the correct campaigns.
- Collaborate with the US Performance Media team on training, learning and continuous improvement of the programmatic platform.
We would like you to have
- Worked as a Performance Media Director or Head of Performance in an agency, consultancy, or SaaS company.
- Strategic media planning experience in a client-facing role.
- Programmatic media buying experience.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Ideally experience with Google Ads, DV360 and strong experience with Excel.
- The chance to join a growing global SaaS leader.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Health insurance and life insurance as well as contributory pension scheme.
- Season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and employee assistance programs.
- Employee referral scheme of £500.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.