Performance Marketing Lead
£50,000 – £60,000 + benefits + equity
We’re helping one the “UK’s Most Disruptive Startups” on their mission to make the world a healthier place through science-led premium nutritional supplements.
At the core of the business is experience and sustainability – they are certified carbon negative. They use advanced delivery methods and pair this with 100% natural, sustainability sourced ingredients to delivery supplements that work.
Annual revenues are growing at almost 300% and online sales have exploded by 750%. Our client is now stocked in around 2,500 stores globally including premium placements in Whole Foods, Planet Organic, Boots and Holland & Barrett.
This growth is set to continue, and we are helping to scale several teams. All team members will benefit from a competitive salary and equity scheme as well as a fantastic chance to progress your career in a fast-paced startup environment.
The Performance Marketing Lead will develop and execute the performance marketing strategy across all channels, including Google and paid social.
This person will be tasked with building out a Performance Marketing team and ultimately finding new and innovative ways to acquire customers and grow brand value.
- Develop and execute the performance marketing strategy and vision.
- Build out the Performance Marketing function, overseeing recruitment and training of new team members.
- Manage the daily operations of all paid media campaigns – whilst our client builds out this function, they will require the lead to be hands-on in this role.
- Provide hands-on optimisation of campaigns across all channels, including paid search and social.
- Support management teams with reporting and analysis, advising on how to get the most out paid media / performance marketing.
A Performance Marketing Manager should be
- An experienced Performance Marketing / Paid Media Specialist, Manager or Lead.
- Strong in Google platforms including Ads, Search Console and Analytics.
- Experience in managing people and teams.
- Up to date on the latest paid media tools and technologies, with the ability to suggest new platform opportunities.
- Competitive salary
- Equity scheme
- Personal development grant
- Discounts for friends and family
- Office drinks and an on-site barista
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.