Patient Insight & Engagement Lead, Clinical Solutions
£100,000 – £120,000 + 10% bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
We’re looking for a Patient Insights & Engagement Lead to join the Clinical Solutions team, bringing a combination of strategy and hands-on experience to incorporate the patient or participant perspective into drug development.
- Develop and implement strategies and solutions that incorporate patient, caregiver and HCP insights into client drug development and clinical trial needs, enabling successful patient recruitment and retention.
- Function as the SME in the engagement with patients and caregivers across multiple methodologies, including global knowledge on patient sources, privacy, regulations and codes of engagement.
- Work directly with clients, demonstrating the ability to craft patient engagement strategies and design insights programs.
- Contribute to new business and client opportunities, including RFIs / RFPs and pitch presentations.
- Set and work to a framework of project design, data collection, analysis, management, and interpretation of participant needs and experiences.
- Identify solution providers that can formulate the supplier partner model, bringing your strong commercial and vendor management experience to the role.
- Develop scalable business process and documentation to enable the incorporation of patient, caregiver and HCP input into client needs.
- Partner with the Patient Advocacy Relationship team to plan Patient Advocacy Group strategies in drug development and clinical trial projects.
- Support with the growth of the Clinical Solutions business unit through the incorporation of the patient voice as a red thread throughout all offerings.
- Function as the SME for the input and design of patient-centric solutions for corporate offerings.
- Build and maintain relationships across other areas of the business, serving as a patient-centric thought leader.
As Patient Insight & Engagement Lead, you should have:
- A career focused on incorporating patient solutions into drug development.
- Experience in patient engagement, partnership or insights roles with experience interacting and representing patients in a project or business setting for the CRO, biotech / pharma, solution provider or agency setting.
- The ability to demonstrate application of compliance and regulations, methodologies and consultative solution development with client facing experience.
- A knack for turning insights into action within drug development and clinical trials.
- Been a or member to memberships such as the Patient-Focused Drug Development.
- Qualitative research experience (bonus).
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 4 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan (6%), income protection, life assurance.
- Health cash plan, wellness allowance and mental wellbeing programme.
- The opportunity to take a paid sabbatical after 5 years of service.
- Cycle to work scheme and a remote GP service.
- Wellness and education programmes.
- Ongoing training and development.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.