Partner Integration Manager
Retail & Hospitality Tech
Central London, London
£55,000 – £65,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
A global leader in Retail & Travel tech is hiring for a Partner Integration Manager to own the UK implementation plan.
The role of a Partner Integration Manager
- Work with new and existing integration partners; automating and optimising merchant-facing products and services.
- Work with POS providers, acquirers, PSPs and merchants (British retailers) to agree technical concepts and commercial arrangements.
- Leverage technical resources within the Partner Integration team to deliver projects.
- Deliver the right solution to the right merchant, on time, to budget and to the brief set.
- Ensure the continuous success for merchants and partners; manage service levels, drive optimisation projects, strategic activities and spot new commercial opportunities.
- Stay up to date with trends and market requirements in the POS and Card Payment industry.
- Manage and mentor an Analyst – who will support you in the delivery of projects.
The required experience
- Project Management and integration experience in a technical role with P&L responsibility.
- Strong experience managing partners, accounts and vendors.
- Experience in contract negotiation.
- Retail or hospitality industry experience.
- Experience with software integration into POS and Card Payment systems.
- Knowledge of Value-Added Services on payment apps or POS systems along with knowledge of card scheme rules, regulations, process and procedures.
- A technical understanding of payment acquiring.
- Strong networks with UK-based POS suppliers and ECR suppliers.
What’s on offer?
- A global cross-cultural working environment with the opportunity to travel.
- 3 charity and community days off on top of your annual leave.
- A flexible working environment.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), an extra day off for moving to a new house and two for your wedding!
- Subsidised pension, membership to a Virgin Gym, Perkbox, Medicash.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.