Medical Writer, Medical Education
£38,000 – £45,000 + bonus + benefits
We’re helping to scale a number of teams at an independent integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
Our client is a 160-strong, friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit. They work with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK, and have offices in 18 major healthcare hubs around the world.
They are passionate about making the making the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. With over half of the EMEA board being female (including the CEO), they are empowering women across the workforce at all levels.
Medical Writers work across a number of therapy areas, crafting a range of materials and ensuring that the language and content suits the relevant audiences. The Medical Writing team is responsible for delivering top quality, scientifically robust work that fits with the relevant brands.
If you have experience working as a Medical Writer for a healthcare agency, read on to find out more!
Some of the things you’ll be involved with
- Working across a number of therapeutic areas, leading discussions on therapy areas, drivers influencing decision-making and patient pathways with clients and external experts.
- Supporting scientific discussions with clients and external experts, providing input and recommendations that support organic account growth.
- Undertaking content delivery for complex projects, collaborating with Senior and Principle Medical Writers.
A Medical Writer should have
- A clear, persuasive and structured writing style with the ability to develop a compelling narrative from complex information.
- The ability to apply critical thinking towards a project brief, challenging and evolving client briefs to ensure a high-quality result aligned with client goals.
- Experience working in a Medical Writing role in an agency environment.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 3 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan, income protection and life assurance.
- Wellness and education programmes and the opportunity to take a sabbatical.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.