Media Analytics Consultant
£35,000 – £40,000 + benefits
Have you ever wanted to work with global clients and industry leading technology within a market leading brand?
Sitting within one of their most successful teams, this is an opportunity to become a Media Analytics Consultant for a powerhouse of a consultancy.
Based in the heart of London, you will work in fantastic offices with excellent commutable links, flexible working and a collaborative team to help you deliver on projects.
The Media Analytics Consultant will be the key point of contact to premium clients, helping them derive econometric and Marketing Mix insights.
This is a data driven role for someone who is adept at bridging the gap between technical teams and non technical stakeholders.
What does this look like day to day?
- Working with global brands (the likes of Pepsi, Facebook, Google) to understand the obstacles within their marketing mix, price and promotion strategies – and producing key recommendations.
- Be consultative in your approach and build long term relationships with clients.
- Working with the modelling teams to ensure SLA’s and best practice.
- Working with modelling teams and Media Agency teams to see the bigger picture, drive modelling methodologies and delivering actionable insights.
- Use your own expertise to explore new modelling techniques and helping to maximise ROI for clients.
I’m intrigued…what do I need to apply?
- Your ability to be client facing means you are able to build long term relationships and act as a true consultant.
- Coming from a data analytics background means you are able to work hands on with data and tell the story behind the data.
- Having worked within Consumer Insight / Marketing Analytics you will be adept and presenting data, possessing an ability to deep dive into the facts and produce innovative solutions.
So what do I get if I join?
- Amazing work / life balance with flexible working and unlimited holidays.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Great office culture with social events, work perks and amazing clients.
- Long term progression and opportunity to work with different teams.
- A collaborative and inclusive culture.
- Being part of an international business with offices across the Globe.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.