MarTech Product Manager
Central London, London
£35,000 – £45,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
Are you interested in developing traveller-facing marketing products within a global travel company?
Working in a global Product & Marketing team, this new role would suit a Digital Marketing professional with hands-on Digital and Email marketing campaign and Marketing Product experience.
What does a MarTech Product Manager do?
- Take campaigns from proof of concept through to go-to-market and maintenance – these could be across email, WeChat, SMS, web, mobile.
- Understand user and partner needs, steering and delivering the scope of proof of concept campaigns through understanding requirements and success metrics.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to reach agreements on project schedules, impact and requirements.
- Work with the Digital Product and Engineering teams to deliver MarTech products.
- Ensure proper processes are in place to set up, optimise and analyse campaigns.
- Train sales and marketing teams on MarTech products.
- Assist with user research, testing and competitive analysis as well as issue resolution.
The required experience
- Experience running proof of concept campaigns.
- Digital and Email Marketing campaign experience (hands-on).
- A solid understanding of marketing metrics and data.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Confident communicating in a global stakeholder environment.
What’s on offer?
- A global cross-cultural working environment with the opportunity to travel.
- 3 charity and community days off on top of your annual leave.
- A flexible working environment.
- 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), an extra day off for moving to a new house and two for your wedding!
- Subsidised pension.
- Membership to a Virgin Gym.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.
Follow us on LinkedIn for upcoming roles: