Marketing Product Manager
Central London, London
£30,000 – £40,000 + bonus + benefits
We have an exciting new role for Marketing Product Manager with a background in marketing and data products to help take a number of marketing products from concept through to go-to-market.
Joining a well-known global retail tech brand, you will collaborate with the Product Lead as well as a number of internal stakeholders to set up, optimise and analyse campaign performance, whether that be across email, WeChat, SMS, web or mobile – primarily for luxury retail partners.
You will come armed with strong reporting and advanced excel skills which you will use to understand which retail partners will benefit most from specific products. You will internationalise proof of concept campaigns; taking these from local to global campaigns.
To apply for this role, you should have a strong direct marketing and product background.
As a Marketing Product Manager, you will:
- Anticipate and understand needs of users, stakeholders, engineers and designers in regard to marketing products.
- Collaborate with the Digital Product Manager and engineering teams to deliver products.
- Ensure appropriate processes are in place to set up, optimise and analyse proof of concept campaigns.
- Work with cross-functional teams to define the scope of proof of concept campaigns.
- Assist with user research and testing.
- Analyse competitor products and recommend product strategies to give marketing products the competitive edge.
To apply, you’ll ideally have:
- First-hand experience delivering digital and email marketing campaigns.
- Strong experience with marketing data and metrics.
- The ability to communicate across a complex stakeholder environment.
- An understanding of UX, content strategy and optimisation.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.