Marketing Automation & Operations Analyst
Central London, London
£45,000 – £55,000
A global leader in enterprise software is hiring for a Marketing Automation & Operations Analyst to help build an integrated and consolidated marketing stack and support cross-functional teams throughout the company. This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on and data-driven marketeer with Eloqua experience to join a fast-moving technology business.
As a Marketing Automation & Operations Analyst, you will:
- Provide Eloqua support on an admin level and oversee system integration projects with internal and 3rdparty systems such as SFDC and Wordpress.
- Provide analytics for cross-functional team to support campaign optimisation.
- Ensure data governance, integrity and processes between Eloqua and other systems or in place.
- Collaborate with sales and insights teams to ensure that the lead management process is consistent and efficient.
- Create email campaigns for surveys and events.
- Review and analyse marketing data.
- Ensure that the database quality and accuracy standards are high, managing data append and augmentation needs and best practices for data governance.
To apply for this role, you must have:
- B2B marketing experience, ideally within a technology or softrware environment.
- Strong Eloqua experience as well as some HTML5 and SQL knowledge.
- Experience with integration projects, data governance and architecture.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- An interest in the software or technology industry.
- Strong organisation skills and a keen eye for detail.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.