£30,000 – £40,000 + bonus + benefits
Following on from an exceptionally strong 2020, we’re continuing to support growth at a global leader in healthcare market research.
With a formidable presence across Europe, the US and Asia, our client is a Forbes Global 2000 and Fortune Future 50 company, ranking as one of the largest and fastest-growing companies in the world, respectively.
Their products and services expand beyond market research to tech, medical education and comms, clinical development and ethical drug promotion. This cross-functional approach has enabled continued organic business development.
The global research arm prides itself on providing high-quality market research, recruitment and support to over 70 countries. They draw from the most advanced statistical and attitudinal methodologies, in turn allowing their clients to provide world-leading offerings.
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for monitoring, analysing and reporting on the performance of marketing activities. This role will play a key part in providing data-driven recommendations for campaigns, suiting someone with an analytical and strategic mindset.
Some of the responsibilities will include
- Reporting on and analysing the impact of multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Providing data-driven recommendations to improve user journeys and usability on websites.
- Assuming responsibility for analytical reporting of campaigns across all channels.
- Running weekly marketing campaign reviews to track campaign effectiveness, optimising campaigns where possible.
- Analysing A/B and MVT tests, providing recommendations to Campaign Managers.
- Collaborating with the wider team on campaign strategy.
A Marketing Analyst should have
- Strong experience in marketing campaign analytics and reporting, with experience working as a Marketing Analyst, Campaign Analyst, Digital Analyst or similar.
- Advanced Excel skills and SQL experience is preferred.
- Experience presenting findings and making evidence-based marketing campaign recommendations to senior stakeholders.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private healthcare for you and your family.
- A competitive pension plan and 4x life cover.
- Quarterly performance bonus.
- Subsidised gym membership and Perkbox.
- Cycle to Work and Season Ticket Loan schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.