Lead Product Designer
Central London, London
£85,000 – £100,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
We’re looking for a Lead Product Designer with experience in the FinTech industry to join a well-known, high-growth scale-up. In this role, you’ll solve product problems across B2B banking.
Reporting into the Director of Product Design, you will get to work closely with some brilliant minds – including Engineers, Product Managers, User Researchers and Leadership – crafting products that excite users.
As a Lead Product Designer, your work will be very varied, from new iOS and Android designs, to managing and mentoring mid and junior designers, to new iterations for web, as well as marketing and growth.
To apply for this role, you should have experience working as a Senior or Lead Product Designer in the FinTech industry.
As a Lead Product Designer, you will:
- Mentor and manage Senior, Mid and Junior Product Designers on best practices, UI, and behavioural triggers that result in super product experiences.
- Own end-to-end Product Design across both web and mobile B2B products, remaining up to date with functional and emotional user needs in the B2B banking world.
- Solve a wide range of product problems, including across mobile, web, marketing and growth and the occasional internal product.
- Work closely with User Research teams during research and discovery phases.
- Collaborate closely with Engineers, Product Managers, User Researchers and Leadership teams.
- Help to shape and drive the overall product roadmap.
- Work with the Design team to build processes and design systems.
The ideal candidate has:
- Overseen a Product Design team in the past, working across both web and native mobile Product Design.
- FinTech experience – B2B would be nice!
- A skillset that embodies UX, UI and User Research and a mindset that shows a hunger to learn new skills, tools and approaches.
- Experience working in tribes / squads, collaborating with Engineers and Product teams to take products to market.
- Used various design tools, packages and systems – Figma is an important tool here.
On offer is the chance to develop your career in a scale-up FinTech business. Apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.