Lead Front End Developer
Global Customer Experience Programme
Up to £83,000 + benefits + remote working options
Central London, London
This is the chance for Lead Front End Developer to work in a cross-cultural, global team and enhance the online customer experience for millions of users around the world.
You will leverage your knowledge of Adobe Target or similar testing tools (VWO, Optimizely, Maxymiser etc.) to set up complex A/B, MVT and personalisation tests across multiple domains.
To apply for this role you should have solid Front End Development experience as well as experience running tests (A/B, MVT or personalisation) for a global brand (ideally as a Front End Developer, Optimisation Developer or Optimisation Engineer).
As Lead Front End Developer, you will:
- Create complex A/B, MVT or personalisation campaigns across multiple domains using Adobe Target.
- Collaborate closely with the Head of Conversion Rate Optimisation to ensure a seamless experience across the platform.
- Follow best practices to enhance website performance.
- Mentor and lead junior developers and remote teams.
- Work in an Agile / SCRUM environment.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- That you have set up and managed A/B, MVT or personalisation campaigns in the past.
- Experience with testing tools such as Adobe Target, VWO, Optimizely, Maxymiser etc.
- Work across both responsive and mobile sites.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.