Central London, London
£50,000 – £60,000
Have you ever wanted to work with global clients, industry leading technology within a market leading brand? Sitting within one of their most successful teams, this is an opportunity to become a Lead Consultant for a powerhouse of a consultancy.
Based in the heart of London, you will work in fantastic offices with excellent commutable links, flexible working and a collaborative team to help you deliver on projects.
The Lead Consultant will be the key point of contact to premium clients helping them derive econometric and Marketing Mix insights. This is a data-driven role for someone who is adept at bridging the gap between technical teams and non technical stakeholders.
What does this look like day to day?
- Working with global brands (Pepsi, Facebook, Google to name a few) to understand the obstacles within their marketing mix, price and promotion strategies and producing key recommendations.
- Be consultative in your approach and build long term relationships with clients. Working with the modelling teams to ensure SLA’s and best practice.
- Working with modelling teams and Media Agency teams to see the bigger picture, drive modelling methodologies and deliver actionable insights.
- Utilising your own expertise to explore new modelling techniques and helping maximise ROI for clients.
- Confident in being able to tell the story from the data and present to C-suite executives for Global Brands.
I’m intrigued…what do I need to apply?
- Your ability to be client-facing means you are able to build long term relationships and be able to act as a true consultant.
- Coming from an econometric/ Marketing Mix Modelling background (within media, marketing or relevant field) means you are able to work hands on with data as well as make the complex seem simple and tell the story behind the data.
- Armed with a passion for all things econometrics, you will utilise your understanding of the media landscape to emphasise the importance of marketing effectiveness and consumer insights to clients.
- Having worked for a few years within Consumer Insight / Marketing Analytics, you will be adept at presenting data, possessing an ability to deep dive into the facts and produce innovative solutions.
So what do I get if I join?
- Amazing work / life balance with flexible working and unlimited holidays.
- Competitive salary and bonus.
- Great office culture with social events, work perks and amazing clients.
- Long term progression and opportunity to work with different teams.
- A collaborative and inclusive culture.
- Being part of an international business with offices across the Globe.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading brand that will help you propel your career. If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to take, APPLY NOW!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.