Lead Data Scientist
Central London, London
£100,000 – £110,000 + 15% bonus + benefits
This is a rare opportunity for a Lead Data Scientist to join a global customer experience (CX) team and deliver hyper-personalised brand experiences that respond to rapidly evolving customer needs.
You’ll get to leverage the latest advances in machine and deep learning, predicting the best actions for customers and designing a next-gen data platform for CX.
The role of a Lead Data Scientist
- Champion Machine and Deep Learning, serving as the SME and ensuring that the appropriate environments and tools are made accessible to the Data & Analytics teams.
- Drive research and prototyping activities that leverage advancements in Machine Learning.
- Work with Product, Brand Experience and User Experience teams; demonstrate use cases for hyper-personalisation, behavioural segmentation and intelligent site navigation.
- Craft and maintain business data architecture for CX data, maintain the advanced analytics backlog.
- Collaborate with Analytics and Conversion Rate Optimisation teams, executing acceleration projects that benefit from Big Data and Machine Learning models.
- Design frameworks to optimise precision marketing and lead management.
- Stay in tune with the current data landscape and target state, building tactical solutions that bridge any gaps.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to the wider team.
What experience do I need to demonstrate?
- Considerable experience with AI, Machine and Deep learning tools (Python, Tensor Flow, Spark etc.).
- Advanced Maths skills, such as Bayesian statistics, multivariable calculus and linear algebra.
- You can translate research into practical business applications of predicative analytics.
- Solution design experience, architecting and explaining data analytics pipelines and flows.
- Experience using neural networks, especially Machine and Deep Learning.
- Advanced skills in Data Modelling and Algorithm Design.
- Experience with various programming languages, e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, R.
- Design and deployment experience using Tensor Flow, Spark ML, CNTK, Torch or Caffe.
- A consultative style when it comes to project management and stakeholder management.
- A deep-rooted passion for AI, Machine & Deep Learning.
Some of the benefits
- The chance to develop with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.