Lead Conversion Rate Optimisation Developer
Central London, London
£80,000 – £85,000 + benefits (including remote working)
Are you a Lead Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Developer looking to further your skills in a global brand?
Would you like to be part of an exciting cross-cultural, multi-disciplinary team, helping to create best-in-class customer experiences for millions of users around the world?
If so, this may be the role for you…
- We are working with an innovative brand who are going through a large digital transformation programme.
- The ultimate goal is to deliver a seamless customer experience across all platforms, whether that be web, mobile, tablet or in-store.
As the Lead Conversion Rate Optimisation Developer, you will be driving conversion results through the testing and optimisation of digital channels.
You will be working with a cross-functional team, managing local markets where necessary.
As Lead Conversion Rate Optimisation Developer, you will:
- Collaborate across product, analytics and business teams to ensure that test implementation and testing standards are maintained.
- Oversee testing and deploy solutions that optimise the site experience.
- Provide testing recommendations and analysis, communicating technical requirements to non-technical client team members and stakeholders.
- Deliver prototypes and content in the testing software, using cross-browser CSS/XHTML using AJAC and DOM and JQUERY.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- Development and testing experience across responsive and mobile sites.
- A strong background in Conversion Rate Optimisation.
- That you have worked in an Agile team / environment.
- Experience manipulating site content and functionality.
- Experience of cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure bug-free test delivery.
- An understanding of table-less page layout and positioning.
- Excellent problem solving, mathematical and data analysis skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.