Key Account Director, Digital Services
Greater London, London
£75,000 – £85,000 + uncapped OTE + benefits + remote working
We have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Key Account Director to lead and grow a portfolio of key client accounts for a leading pharmaceutical communications brand. Reporting directly to the VP of Sales, this is a leadership opportunity.
In this role, the Key Account Director will have full autonomy to work with global clients, identifying a deep understanding of their commercial goals, establishing a competitive edge over competitors, and being the go to brand solutions provider for the Pharma / Healthcare space.
To be considered for this role, the Key Account Director should thrive in target driven / commercial environments maintaining a consultative and solutions-orientated approach. Leading innovative new approaches to account growth and strategies as a valued partner to clients, the Key Account Director will be confident in their ability to expand their portfolio year on year.
The role of a Key Account Director
- Own the client relationship, maintaining close contact through face-to-face meetings and effective / insightful communication.
- Have strategic understanding of the market where clients see you as a valuable source of information.
- Achieving sales plans and account growth, consistently hitting targets and being a leading ambassador for the brand.
- Working with and inspiring team members to deliver for clients and to excel in their responsibilities.
- Oversee the successful delivery of programmes and projects, working collaboratively with the wider team and ensuring the highest standard is achieved to maximise account retention.
To be considered for this position, you should have:
- Experience selling B2B digital / data solutions (Digital Services, Data Insight, Market Intelligence, etc.) ideally within the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical space.
- A consultative sales approach, confident in your ability to probe and identify a need with clients offering the best solution.
- Someone who thrives under pressure and is motivated by hitting targets and achieving OTE.
- A network of C-Suite Marketing executives, confident in your ability to influence senior level decision makers.
- The chance to develop your career with an international, multicultural team, working with global brands in a fast paced / dynamic marketplace.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Travel schemes / car allowance.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.