Journey Manager (Customer Experience)
£80,000 – £90,000 + benefits
Flexible working (2 days in the office per week)
Over the past few years, we’ve scaled the global Customer Experience Team (a hybrid startup-consultancy) in one of the world’s most powerful brands. The team encompasses Product, Strategy, Design, Analytics and Implementation. They design and deliver experiences for customers – connecting the customer’s devices with the brand and world around them.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
Our client is moving towards the next phase of customer experience – evolving to delivering integrated journeys that meet customer needs traversing both online and offline channels.
Customer Journey teams own the strategy, planning and roadmap for assigned journeys. This role is responsible for developing and implementing strategies, processes, and initiatives to innovate and enhance customer journeys. The Journey Manager will manage and report on journey roadmap & KPIs, aligning with global teams, channel owners, and other functions.
As a Journey Manager, you will:
- Balance customer insights, business needs, competitive analysis, and market data to recommend customer journey opportunities across channels and markets.
- Develop the journey vision, direction, prioritisation, capabilities, and outcomes.
- Create and maintain the journey roadmap, coordinating with other Journey Managers both functionally and across journeys.
- Collaborate with global markets on market-specific journey roadmaps.
- Coordinate the development of journey guidelines and frameworks.
- Manage the strategy for prioritised initiatives to achieve desired customer and business outcomes.
- Draft decision proposals for strategic initiatives, aligning with team processes.
- Identify business dependencies through close collaboration with corresponding business functions.
- Brief product and channel owners on strategic initiatives and goals.
- Ensure alignment with vision by monitoring of journey initiatives through development.
- Provide relevant journey and business requirements to stakeholders including during quarterly planning.
- Collaborate with market teams to align for discovery activities and awareness of activation in key markets.
- Define business case parameters and journey KPIs.
- Work with the Data & Analytics team to develop reports and insights, recommending future reporting and insights based on journey maturity and other developments.
- Review the performance of strategic initiatives and other related projects, developing future recommendations based on insights.
We would like you to have
- Knowledge of Customer Experience and Customer Journeys – this can be as a Journey Manager, Customer Experience Manager, Customer Experience Strategist or similar.
- Strategy and planning skills, including the ability to develop and maintain roadmaps in a complex environment.
- Strong stakeholder management skills – international experience is advantageous.
- The ability to research externally to facilitate creative thinking on journey opportunities.
- Good understanding of business objectives in order to align the journey experience.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.