Integrated Project Manager
Central London, London
£35,000 – £45,000 + benefits
We have an awesome opportunity for an Integrated Project Manager with healthcare marketing experience to join a consultancy based in London.
The role of an Integrated Project Manager
- Oversee the delivery of projects across motion graphics, live film and digital, overseeing budget, timeline and brief.
- Write project scopes, functional specs. Estimate costs, manage risk and issues.
- Mentor and coach juniors; assign tasks and assist with development.
- Adhere to process and contribute to process improvement in the PM team.
- Work with internal stakeholders and clients – keeping both parties up to date on project progress.
- Healthcare marketing experience is a must.
- Experience overseeing video projects for campaigns.
- Large scale shoot experience.
- Digital experience (ideally native app builds).
- An understanding of video scripts and storyboards.
What’s on offer?
- An opportunity to join a company working with the major healthcare brands – solving problems by combining commercial and creative thinking.
- A supportive and progressive environment, priding themselves on training and personal development with a dedicated training budget of £1,000.
- The chance to join a growing, international team.
- Pension, private healthcare, profit share, cycle scheme & more.
- Drinks every Friday and a large variety of socials.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.