Head of Sales & Client Services
Greater London, London
£90,000 – £100,000 + uncapped OTE + benefits + remote working
We have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced Head of Sales & Client Services to manage a team of Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Directors for a leading pharmaceutical communications brand.
In this role, the Head of Sales will have full autonomy to lead a diverse team, known for being the go to brand solutions provider for the Pharma / Healthcare space. They will act as problem solvers & leaders, taking responsibility for difficult client solutions, leading by example as ambassadors for the brand.
To be considered for this role, the Head of Sales & Client Services should have experience creating target-driven environments while maintaining a consultative and solution-orientated approach. Leading innovative new approaches to account growth and strategies as a valued partner to clients, the Head of Sales & Client Services will be confident in their ability to achieve sales growth YoY.
The role of a Head of Sales & Client Services:
- Own the team strategy, building a culture of high performance and success.
- Maintain close contact with clients, develop a deep understanding of their business needs and services.
- Have a strategic understanding of the market where clients see you as a valuable source of information.
- Achieve sales plans and client growth, consistently hit targets and be a leading ambassador for the brand.
- Work with and inspire team members to deliver for clients, excelling in their responsibilities.
- Oversee the successful delivery of programmes and projects, work collaboratively with the wider team and ensure the highest standard is achieved to maximise account retention.
To be considered for this position, you should:
- Have experience selling B2B digital communications / solutions ideally within the Healthcare / Pharmaceutical space.
- Be an experienced team manager, ensuring members of the Account and Business Development teams are confident in their ability to build long lasting client relationships.
- Have a consultative sales approach, confident in your ability to probe and identify a need with clients.
- Be someone who thrives under pressure and is motivated by hitting targets and achieving OTE.
- Have a network of C-Suite Marketing executives and the ability to influence and guide senior level decision makers.
- The chance to develop your career with an international, multicultural team, working with global brands in a fast paced, dynamic marketplace.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home.
- Private healthcare and dental insurance.
- A competitive pension and 25 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Travel schemes and a car allowance.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.