Head of Product
£96,000 – £106,000 + 20% bonus + benefits
Over the past few years, we’ve scaled the global Customer Experience Team (a hybrid startup-consultancy) in one of the world’s most powerful brands. The team encompasses Product, Strategy, Design, Analytics and Implementation. They design and deliver experiences for customers – connecting the customer’s devices with the brand and world around them.
The Product Team owns and develops the product vision and strategic intent, creating and owning the product roadmap on a global level.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
The Head of Product will work directly with Product and cross-functional teams (including Scrum teams) and be responsible for outlining the product vision and strategy. This role will direct how this is translated into product and business value. As a leadership role, the Head of Product has direct reports and will mentoring and coaching a team.
What will this involve?
- Liaising with global stakeholders to develop an understanding for business needs and strategic direction, then building relevant solution mappings and concepts for Digital Products.
- Coordinating the efforts of business, experience, and technical teams to define and deliver the product vision, business case and product roadmaps.
- Collaborating closely with Product and Business teams to ensure epics and stories are correctly understood, prioritised, and delivered with a release plan that includes multiple market customer usage.
- Creating and maintaining materials that clearly communicate product capabilities and delivery roadmaps, including what business value is being delivered.
- Validating product value post-release through a review of analytics, market coordination events and competitive analysis.
We would like you to have
- Worked as a Product Leader (Head of Product, Director of Product or Senior Product Manager) on Digital Customer Experience programmes with a conversion focus for customer journeys.
- Knowledge of enterprise-grade CMS’ such as Adobe Experience Manager (AEM).
- Experience presenting to C-level execs and working in a global environment.
- Knowledge of web applications, information systems and digital marketing solutions.
- Experience using Product Management tools such as Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Digital Marketing Cloud landscape, development languages (Java, HTML5, CSS) and infrastructure (CRM, database and networking systems).
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.