Head of Copy
Central London, London
£70,000 – £80,000 + benefits
A well-respected healthcare communications agency is hiring for a Head of Copy to join its London HQ.
Working in collaboration with Client Services and Strategy teams, the Head of Copy will support on account growth and strategic development across a number of big-name healthcare and pharma brands.
The Head of Copy will support on process, role and system improvements, leading and mentoring a team of writers and ensuring that the content & copy is to a high-quality and is scientifically & strategically robust.
To apply for this role, you should have a Medical Writing background, working at Senior Medical Writer or Head of Copy in the healthcare industry.
The role of Head of Copy
- Collaborate with Client Services teams to ensure alignment on brand strategy.
- Lead and mentor a team of Medical Writers, ensuring the work is to a high standard and scientifically sound.
- Support the Resource team with regards to timelines, project approach and writer allocation.
- Ensure that content output aligns with the briefs set by clients.
- Work closely with the Recruitment teams when hiring Healthcare / Medical Writers.
To apply, you’ll ideally have:
- A healthcare communications and medical writing background is a must.
- Experience working in a Senior Medical Writer, Senior Copywriter or “Head of” role.
- A flair for storytelling and advertising.
- Led or mentored Writers in the past, freelance or permanent.
- The opportunity to join an established yet growing healthcare consultancy.
- Competitive holiday allowance and pension.
- Profit share.
- Individual annual training budget and study leave days.
- Private medical insurance.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.