Group Head of Copy
Central London, London
£70,000 – £80,000 + benefits
This is a senior role within an internationally renowned healthcare communications agency. The Group Head of Copy will collaborate with Client Services and Strategy teams, supporting on account growth and strategic development across a number of healthcare / pharma brands.
Sitting in the Creative Services team, you will support on process, role and system improvements in conjunction with other Group Heads. As Group Head of Copy, you will oversee a team of perm and freelance Writers, ensuring that copy is to a high quality, pairs with the brief set and is scientifically and strategically robust.
This role would suit someone working in a Head of Copy role or a Senior Copywriter / Senior Medical Writer looking for a step up. Healthcare comms experience is a must!
As Group Head of Copy, you will:
- Collaborate with Client Services teams to ensure alignment on brand strategy
- Oversee content creation, ensuring the work is to a high standard and scientifically sound, meeting client briefs
- Offer support to the Resource Manager with regards to timelines, project approach and writer allocation.
- Lead and mentor junior writers, supporting with development and providing feedback and guidance where necessary.
- Work with the Recruitment teams to help with hiring new team members.
To apply, you’ll ideally have:
- A healthcare communications background, with a flair for storytelling and advertising.
- Experience working as a Head of Copy, Senior Copywriter, Senior Medical Writer or similar.
- Led or mentored Writers in the past (freelance or permanent).
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.