Group Account Director, PR & Comms
£90,000 – £100,000 + bonus + benefits
Off the back of a very successful 2020, we’re continuing to search for exceptional talent to join an integrated healthcare marketing and communications agency.
With data at their core – driven by their 150-strong global team of Data Scientists, Analysts and Researchers – their clients benefit from the latest advances in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The London office is 200-strong and is one of 18 offices located in major healthcare hubs around the world. They are a friendly and social bunch with an entrepreneurial spirit, working with 24 of the top 25 pharma brands including Roche, Bayer and GSK as well a number of biotech, medical devices and tech startups.
Their mission is to make the world a healthier place through effective healthcare marketing and communications. In order to fulfil this, they cultivate a diverse culture that is reflective of the world around us.
The Group Account Director spans three core responsibilities; leading client strategy engagements; overseeing projects; driving new business opportunities.
Some of the things you’ll be involved with
- Managing multiple strategic client engagements, developing appropriate communication plans and strategies.
- Guiding clients on integrated marketing and comms strategies and identifying new opportunities to increase brand visibility.
- Leading operations and assuming responsibility for financial performance, including client budgets, resourcing, staffing and billability.
- Overseeing the client services team and ensuring the client requests are handled strategically and in a timely manner.
- Collaborating with teams across different business units – including social, digital and creative – helping to spot and develop new business opportunities.
- Managing and mentoring teams, promoting a continuous learning and development environment.
A Group Account Director should have
- Experience with strategic development, execution of global programs as well as local implementation.
- Developed integrated multi-market strategies and campaigns that deliver against business objectives and strategies.
- Led cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding work in the healthcare comms industry.
- Worked in a data-driven environment, identifying KPIs and developing measurement and learning plans that communicate performance.
- Good relationships with the key trade and National Press.
- Experience with media relations.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + an extra 3 days off at Christmas.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension plan, income protection and life assurance.
- Wellness and education programmes and the opportunity to take a sabbatical.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.