Your digital & tech recruitment partner.
£80,000 – £86,619 + benefits
Over the past few years, we’ve scaled the global Customer Experience Team (a hybrid startup-consultancy) in one of the world’s most powerful brands. The team encompasses Product, Strategy, Design, Analytics and Implementation. They design and deliver experiences for customers – connecting the customer’s devices with the brand and world around them.
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
They are an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
The Governance Architect will form part of the Global IS / IT team and collaborate with the Platform Architect in managing and operating the review boards (architecture, security and API) of the platform.
What will this involve?
- Manage the Technical Architecture Board, participating in and reviewing solution and infrastructure architectural discussions and decisions with platform vendors.
- Collaborate with global stakeholders to inform discussions with the main implementation vendors and develop relevant documentation.
- Function as the focal point for all security-related matters, interfacing with global InfoSec teams, business owners and vendors.
- Manage security architecture reviews, running security incident management responses, aiding during audits and facilitating penetration tests when required.
- Participate in daily stand-ups managed by suppliers and facilitate internal stand-ups.
- Oversee internal teams and 3rd party suppliers, working with Technical Delivery Managers through the end-to-end lifecycle, delivering solutions which are secure, supportable, and scalable.
- Act as the Hosting and Infrastructure Product Owner, making recommendations that balance operational performance and strategic activities.
- Review AWS usage, keeping track of spending.
We would like you to have
- Worked as a Solutions Architect, Enterprise Architect or Technical Architect in a large corporation.
- Experience managing technical solutions involving AWS (EC2, S3, EBS, Cloudfront etc.), Apigee, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Tomcat Servers.
- Strong understanding of AWS cloud technologies – AWS Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of Information Security concepts relating to cyber security in modern-day organisations.
- Comfortable working with HIRA, Confluence and other Atlassian tools.
- Excellent interpersonal, prioritisation, project and stakeholder management skills.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.