Global Release Manager
Customer Experience Platform
Central London, London
£78,000 – £83,000 + benefits + flexible working
We are recruiting for a Global Release Manager to ensure the smooth delivery of releases on a customer-facing platform (web, mobile, tablet, etc.).
You’ll need to have previous experience managing releases in a customer-facing environment, employing best practices that lead to the successful delivery of a portfolio of projects.
This is an opportunity to collaborate in a team impacting millions of users across the globe.
This role will suit someone with experience working as Global Release Manager or similar on a global website or platform build.
As Global Release Manager, you will:
- Oversee best practice / standards that lead to the successful delivery and release of the customer experience platform.
- Optimise and manage testing processes to ensure quality standards are kept at the highest.
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders and teams to understand the platform and the impact on the wider business.
- Plan and oversee release management that align with the platform timelines.
- Work with both internal teams and 3rd
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as Global Release Manager in an international or global environment, managing releases across multiple markets.
- That you have worked in a digital / B2C / customer-centric environment in the past.
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems such as Sitecore, IBM WebSphere, Episerver, Adobe Experience Manager etc.
- Knowledge of testing environments and test automation tools.
- Agile / SCRUM experience (and ideally Kanban).
- Strong stakeholder management, collaboration and communication skills.
We’d love to tell you more about this role. Apply now for more info!
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.