Global Brand Partnerships Manager
Flexible working (1 day in the office per week)
With over 150,000 employees spread across almost 200 countries, our client has innovation at their core and is proud to be building products and services that leave a positive and sustainable impact on society, the environment and in education.
The Partnerships Team sits within the Global Brand Marketing function, and is responsible for global brand activation, including creative, social media, product placement, and precision marketing. Brand Partnerships help to emotively connect the audience of our client to their brands by being present and relevant to things that excite them most – primarily spots and entertainment.
Our client is an organisation that enrich lives with a cross-functional, international environment built upon transparency and empathy. With almost 40 nationalities in the UK HQ, they embrace diversity and encourage applications from mixed backgrounds, genders, nationalities, ages and lifestyles – seeking to learn from these different perspectives.
The Global Brand Partnerships Manager will help to guide and govern regional marketing teams to leverage local partnerships and develop & deliver global partnerships programmes which in turn increase positive brand image perception.
The partnerships have included major sponsorships in the sports industry as well as strategic collaborations that involve bespoke activation and unique storytelling.
As Global Brand Partnerships Manager, you will
- Build strong relationships with global partners and rights holders regularly.
- Manage contractual rights (including branding elements).
- Plan and execute partnership activation aligned to the brand and partnership strategy.
- Govern regional marcomms teams and support these teams in generating value from brand partnerships.
- Oversee and manage research deliverables, drafting quarterly reports with insights.
- Support with financial management and budgeting processes.
- Draft the quarterly newsletter with case studies and highlights.
- Provide monthly updates on the partnership landscape, competitor activities and innovations across the industry.
We would like you to have:
- Experience working in a Brand Partnerships, Partnerships, or Brand Marketing role, ideally within a large consumer organisation or well-known consultancy / agency.
- Strong project management and organisational skills to define project objectives, set timelines, agree deliverables, and deliver in complex scenarios.
- Proven analytical skills, including the ability to identify insights and learnings that can be applied to improve effectiveness.
- Experience building relationships, collaborating with, and influencing international stakeholders.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- A thorough understanding of partnership marketing and sponsorships.
- The chance to develop your career with a global, multicultural team working on a fascinating customer experience transformation programme.
- A flexible working environment and the ability to work from home / flexible hours.
- Private healthcare and private dental insurance.
- Competitive pension, 26 days holiday (excluding bank holidays).
- Car lease scheme, season ticket loan and cycle to work schemes.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, tech, media and marcomms industries.