Front End Developer
Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO)
Central London, London
£80,000 – £85,000
This is the chance for a Front End Developer with strong testing (A/B and MVT) and Adobe Target experience to join the Conversion Rate Optimisation team of a well-known, global brand.
With innovation at their core, our client needs someone that can work collaboratively with cross-functional digital teams on a global scale, driving CRO results through the testing and optimisation of digital channels.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills and further your career during an exciting period of digital change sponsored by the board of directors.
To apply for this role, you should have strong Front End Development, testing and Adobe Target experience, with a focus on Conversion Rate Optimisation.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Collaborate across product, analytics and business teams to ensure that test implementation and testing standards are maintained.
- Oversee testing and deploy solutions that optimise the site experience.
- Provide testing recommendations and analysis, communicating technical requirements to non-technical client team members and stakeholders.
- Deliver prototypes and content in the testing software, using cross-browser CSS/XHTML using AJAC and DOM and JQUERY.
To apply for this role, you should be able to show:
- Front End Development and Adobe Target experience across responsive and mobile sites.
- That you have worked in an Agile team / environment.
- Experience manipulating site content and functionality.
- Experience of cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure bug-free test delivery.
- An understanding of table-less page layout and positioning.
- Excellent problem solving, mathematical and data analysis skills.
Match Digital specialises in connecting talented individuals with businesses in the digital, technology, media and marcomms industries.